Undergraduate Application Procedures
Students interested in sitting in on a class should contact that course's professor directly. A list of this semester's classes and coresponding professors can be found at http://schedule.georgetown.edu/.
All students wishing to take undergraduate courses in the Arabic Department at Georgetown University must first be admitted to the University by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
All undergraduate applications are processed through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. For more information on application procedures, please visit the Office of Undergraduate Admissions website.
All applications are to be requested from and submitted to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. For more information on the application process, please visit their website or contact Undergraduate Admissions via phone 202-687-3600.
All undergraduate applicants must submit:
1. Personal Data Form
2. First Year Student Application Form
3. Secondary School Report (including transcript)
4. Teacher's Recommendation
5. A Non-Refundable Application Fee
6. Results of the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Testing Program (ACT)
7. Results from the Scholastic Aptitude Test Subject Tests (SAT II)
Note: All candidates studying in non-U.S. educational systems whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate a level of competence that would indicate their ability for successful study in English. These candidates are required to submit results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) including the Test of Written English.
- There are no upcoming events scheduled at this time.
Department Events & Announcements
- April 17: Caitlin Attal & Ariana Marnicio Present their Senior Honors Theses
- February 20: Maisa Khawaja Lecture in Arabic: وعي الذات و تناول المحرمات في الرواية النسائية السعودية
- March 13: Akiko M. Sumi Lecture - The Motif of the Mirror and Beauty